The Coca-Cola Company, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
Read more about this company
Channel Strategy Fragmented Senior Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 years
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Design game-changing Channel Strategies and guidelines for the Operating Unit that are deeply rooted in shopper and channel insights, to drive significant basket/purchase Incidence increase by connecting seamlessly with relevant occasions in each channel and ultimately drive sustainable and accelerated growth for the System (Net Sale Revenue & Margin expansion)
- Integrate Category and Revenue Growth Management /Segmentation strategies with digital/outlet-level data on execution & performance.
- Develop Customer Partnership Program business case and ensure its pilot & rollout across the Fragmented Trade in Africa (potential to target at least 20% of the total Universe of Traditional Trade customers).
- Similarly, connect with Market Assets to incorporate equipment recommendations and innovation.
- Derive segmented execution plans and rules based on robust business cases, grounded in solid expectations of distribution, velocity and required support for successful execution (e.g. equipment requirements, salesforce training, etc.)
- Optimize our System execution across channels (pre-store and in-store) in close collaboration with the Franchise Units and Bottlers based on superior understanding of execution levers and how to optimize desired outcomes (availability, number and type of adjacencies, rate of sale, strike rate, equipment placement).
- Advance our long-term occasions development ensuring relevant innovation with edge; inclusive of equipment strategies with edge and scale, leveraging Commercial Beverages Category Vision as well as commercial execution approaches.
- Define key execution and performance metrics for tracking and opportunity identification at scale, to understand optimization potential for our channel/ customer and turn into specific action by initiating the right interventions to accelerate growth highlighting them with General Manager’s and bottlers in a solution-oriented way with the objective to elevate our system capability.
- Bachelors Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 10+ years of leadership experience in Revenue Growth Management or Commercial planning and execution with strong skills in Commercial and Channel Strategy, Revenue Growth Management, Segmentation, VTM, Innovation and Portfolio strategy.
- Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills.
- Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management.
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
- Commercial Planning & Execution.
- Channel & Shopper Marketing.
- Revenue Growth Management incl. Segmentation & Occasion, Brand, Package, Price and Channel.
- Category Management.
- Advanced Analytics.
What We Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.