Zuma Health Trust Limited is an indigenous Health Maintenance Organizaton (HMO) registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS). As one of the leading players in health insurance industry in Nigeria, we have over 14 years of experience in managing the health care of our enrollees and building relationships between our enrollees and health care providers.
We are major players in the Social Health Insurance Industry. We play a prominent role in servicing public sector clients through various NHIS Schemes. We have also expanded our service to growing a number of Private sector and individual clients through our unique customer value proposition. we are well positioned to meet immediate clientele needs and the ever evolving challenges of usiness environment in managed healthcare in any part of the country and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Administrative Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Chief Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. The Chief Administrative Officer may also serve as the HR to the org
- First degree or its equivalent in Administration / Management
- Post graduate qualification in administration/management or in related field
- Certification of professional membership of an administrative or related body
- 10 years post NYSC qualification
- 5 years’ cognitive experience preferable in an HMO
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Packages
- Attendance of relevant courses seminar and workshop
- Excellent organizational and leadership ability
- Analytical mind
- Problem-solving attitude
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Business Management, Human Resource Management or other related fields
- A post graduate qualification in relevant fields would be a plus
Application Closing Date
21st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title – your Full Name as the subject of the email. E.g (Chief Administrative Officer Application – Sarah John).
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.