- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
The job holder is responsible for Establishment, implementation, maintenance and improvement of Quality Management Systems, conducting capacity building/awareness of employees on quality, environment systems and documentation of quality management activities and processes
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the documentation, implementation, and continual improvement of quality and environmental management (QMS/EMS) procedures, work instructions and records.
- Ensuring all incidents/accidents are investigated and reported effectively.
- Identifying and coordinating relevant statutory health and safety training needs.
- Providing technical advice to area management review committees.
- Providing technical advice to workplace quality management committees.
- Ensuring effective commissioning of power stations plant/machinery
- Implementing Disaster Risk Management and Business Continuity programs
- Reviewing emergency response and evacuation plans.
- Ensuring compliance with QMS/EMS, Safety, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring and evaluating employees performance in the section
- Preparing sectional annual budget & procurement plan and ensuring prudent fund management, Preparing the sectional procurement plan and budget; and ensuring optimal expenditure as well as monitoring and evaluating employee performance.
- A minimum period of ten (10) years in a relevant field, four (4) of which are at Management Role
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Occupational Safety and Health, Environmental Science or related equivalent field from a recognized institution
- Masters degree in Occupational Safety ,Environmental Science or any other relevant qualifications is an added advantage
- Lead Auditors qualifications is mandatory
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the constitution