Change Architect in Leadership and HR at People Matter and Senior Lecturer for HCI The Client is one of the largest high tech print companies in Tanzania. It has been in operation for over 25 years and is a well-respected company across Africa. .
• The brief is very simple. They are interested in someone who has done the hard grafting on the operational side of financial management in the past.
• They are now looking for an individual who is able to transition into a visionary leader. The person has to have the ability and hunger to become the future CEO and thus grooms their own successor. Someone who has the ability to toggle between chaos and being systematic due to the dynamic external environment.
• The person needs to be strategic in their outlook and is not be willing to accept status quo. Definitely a business savvy leader with immense curiosity to learn and understand every facet of the business.
• Responsible, either directly or by managing staff, for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the company’s financial strategy and hiring needs
• Coordinate the development of the annual operating, capital, and program budgets, and reporting against the same
• Ensure cash flow is compatible with company operations, by overseeing the day-to-day accounting, recording, reporting, and internal control activities of the organization
• Lead the development and use of best-practice policies, practices, and tools that ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization with strong fiscal management, project management, cross team communications and workflow
• Comply with federal, state, and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing compliance, and taking action
Education and Experience Requirements:
• A qualified Chartered Accountant.
• At least 10 years financial management experience and currently in a senior role.
• Aged between 35 and 45 – strictly.
• Exposure to working in Africa will be seen as advantageous. Qualifications: Not Specified
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please be mindful of the requirements and apply if and only if you have the additional language ability and the experience in the luxury segment.
If you satisfy the criteria above, drop your CV and a personalized cover letter outlining your remuneration expectation to email@example.com with the reference CFOTZ.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: February 10th, 2021.