Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- We are a fast-growing financial services company looking for a Chief Financial Officer who will be responsible for managing all aspects of finance from Financial Control and Commercial Finance to Tax and Treasury.
- This role requires someone with a proven experience in the banking or Fintech sectors that can oversee the finance department but also be able to roll up their sleeves and get involved.
- The CFO will play an active role (lead or co-lead) for both equity and debt fundraises while growing and managing a team that takes care of financial, legal and compliance operations for the company.
- Spearhead both equity and debt fundraises for the company, including direct pitches to investors, selection/ management of bankers/ vendors, direct ownership of process from start to finish
- Manage shareholder and BoD financial and performance reporting
- Support strategy, operations and financial planning with financial modelling, data analysis and insights
- Develop and manage budgets and long-range financial forecasts
- Oversee all Finance and Accounting operations for the group, including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition, audits, tax and ensure systems and controls reflect “best practice” financial processes
- Oversee all legal activities of the company
- Experience with, and focus on leveraging automation and software to standardize, speed up and improve the quality of core processes.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements
Qualification and Experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience in a related role within the financial services industry including fintech
- Qualified with a proven leadership experience working in Financial control for a Bank or a Fintech company.
- Highly effective, mission-driven, strategic finance executive with strong transaction/ deal experience for this high-impact role
- Deep understanding of the financial services and Banking regulations and accounting for portfolios, loans, and hedge accounting principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Modelling experience
- “Can do” approach
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- “Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office at17a, Olorunnimbe Street, Off Ajao Road, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and stored your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details.
- The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database.
- We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role. By allowing us have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees