The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) was established by an Act of Parliament, Chapter 469 of the laws of Kenya , which became effective on 1st July 1995 . The Authority is charged with the responsibility of collecting revenue on behalf of the Government of Kenya. A Board of Directors, consisting of both public and private sector experts, makes policy decisions…
Read more about this company
Chief Manager – Executive Support
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience7 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- Overall management of operations in the CEO’s office.
Duties and outputs:
- Develop and implement all necessary policies and procedures to ensure that operations within the CEO’s office achieve desired objectives.
- Planning including CEO’s calendar of appointments, budgets, procurement and training plans including implementation of the plans and maintenance of records.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with top management for effective co-ordination of activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Travel management.
- Management of correspondences in the CEO’s office.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support.
- A degree from a recognized university.
- Qualification and experience in areas of governance, business administration and reporting.
Minimum years of experience
- At least seven (7) years progressive experience in the areas of governance, business administration and reporting, three (3) of which must be at management level.
Competencies required for this Role
- Honesty and integrity of character.
- Good decision making capabilities
- Good planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player