- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 years
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
The chief nurse shall be responsible for spearheading establishment of Equity Afia spoke level facilities while supporting upscaling of high quality, affordable and standardized services across the Equity Afia network.
He/she shall be responsible for:
- Ensuring excellent and quality patient experience of care that is safe and inspires confidence to the Equity Afia brand across the entire network of facilities
- Developing, maintaining, and implementing nursing policies and procedures that conform to current standards of nursing practice and operational policies while maintaining compliance with National laws and regulations.
- Support upscaling of Equity Afia service offering and provide guidelines in the integration of RMNCAH services into new and existing clinics
- Supporting and strengthening Equity Afia health promotion, and disease prevention initiatives and campaigns
- Lead in the development and implementation of patient safety strategies in in line with National patient safety guidelines
- Support Equity Afia total quality management for nursing and clinical services
- Support health sector engagements with nurses in various aggregating groups including professional associations and healthcare institutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or diploma in nursing with over 10 years’ experience in clinical practice.
- MBA/MPH/MSC Health systems is an added advantage
- Training or hands on experience with total quality management in health
- Registration with the Nursing council and possession of valid retention certificate and valid practicing license
- Front line experience in Nursing and Health care standards and programs
- Experience in nursing administration/supervision
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competencies as well as broad administration/ management experience
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability and experience in managing multiple work streams in health sector.
- Understanding of regional legislation, regulations, requirements, and reference sources for nursing practice
- Possess a consistently valid practicing license
- Keen eye to detail & exemplary track record on customer/ patient experience.
- Track record of timely execution