Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a leading financial inclusion services company in the Nigerian financial services segment, and we are looking for a Chief Technology Officer to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business.
- To succeed in this role, we expect the candidate to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are equally essential.
- Be a part of the executive team, identify technology-related opportunities and risks for delivering the company’s services including technology
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Create a high performance, innovative, collaborative, continuous learning and improving technology culture
- Overseeing software development using agile methodologies and tech road mapping
- Be responsible for the delivery of all software, including velocity and quality, and own the product roadmap
- Help estimate, plan, and execute on projects, features, and integrations
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Minimum 5-8 Years of recent hands-on experience
- Knowledge of technological trends to build a strategy
- Knowledgeable in software architecture, programming, and software design.
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office at17a, Olorunnimbe Street, Off Ajao Road, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and stored your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details. The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role. By allowing us have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees”