Civil Engineer/Site Agent 3 Posts
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Construction , Category: Science & Engineering ]
Jassie & Company Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Mwanza , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Supervising, Managing and Leading road construction projects.
• The ideal candidate should be flexible to work in any region in Tanzania.
Responsibilities involved include;
• Undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations and risk management.
• Managing, supervising and visiting sites to advice on engineering issues.
• Overseeing junior staff and mentoring throughout the project process.
• Communicating with colleagues, subcontractors, consultants and clients
• Thinking creatively and logically to resolve design and project development problems.
• Managing budgets and other project resources.
• Review and approve project drawings, using CAD
• Attending meetings to discuss projects issues and safety on all work assignments
• Ensuring a project runs smoothly and completed on time and within the budget
• Correcting any project deficiencies that affect production, quality and safety requirements before final evaluation and project reviews.
• Frequent site visits, leadership skills and a creative approach to solve site problems.
• Significant skills required are technical competence, strong numeracy and IT skills, excellent communication and team working skills, ability to work to budgets and deadlines, knowledge of relevant legislation.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
• Application Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Jassie and Company Limited
• Plot No: 1 Block “C” Ilemela Industrial Area road
• P O. Box 1810
• Mwanza – Tanzania
• All applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager