Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within Nicoz Diamond Insurance flagship and pride subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited in the Operations Department and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill these vacancies on a permanent basis.
Job Specification Reporting to the Senior Claims Processor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
• Claims processing including but not limited to receiving and acknowledging receipt of a claim.
• Submitting claims for premium confirmation to Credit Control section
• Submitting claims to Underwriting for cover confirmation
• Appointing Assessors and analyze the findings for decision making
• Generate payment requisition on receipt of signed release form from client
• Initiate third party and Reinsurance recoveries
• Analyzing portfolio performance through loss experiences during claim processing and provide recommendation to Underwriting
• Ensure salvage due to the business is accounted for.
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in insurance, marketing or equivalent held
• 2 years’ experience in Insurance field
• Ability to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs, copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com.
Applications should be sent by no later than 3 July 2022.