Job Title: Client Relations Manager
Reports To: The Client Relations Manager will be reporting to the Assistant General Manager
Deltar Properties is one of Kenya’s premier Real Estate Companies founded with the aim of providing affordable housing to home buyers and investors. Our reputation for providing quality, unique, modern, professional services and projects to our clients is one that we hold dear and we promise on delivering housing solutions that meet our client’s needs.
The primary goal of the job holder will be to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. S/he will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our products.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Schedule regular meetings with the customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Following up on pending debts from clients whenever they are due.
- Inviting clients during company functions and sales events.
- Update clients on a regular basis their project development.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure that client’s statements and receipts are sent at the appropriate time.
- Develop, maintain and share client payment statements on time.
- Managing client’s relationships to build reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Arranging for site visits with the client and ensuring proper documentation and execution of variations on the property.
- Identifying and developing problem solving methodologies to resolve customer concerns.
- Sending out holiday messages, birthday messages or any other relevant messages to existing clients.
- Act as a point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure both company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customer’s needs.
- Any other lawful and reasonable task that may be assigned.
- Bachelor degree humanities or social sciences.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in client relationship management.
- Proficiency in MS-Office.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attentiveness to detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter indicating the expected salary by end of Friday 22nd January 2021 to email@example.com