The County Government of Meru wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill positions in health department on a five (5) year contract pursuant to articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya and county governments Act No.17 of 2012.
REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFFICER III JG ‘H’ (80 POSTS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involve seeing and examining patients,
- Diagnosing and treating patients’ ailments at an Outpatient/Inpatient department in a hospital, health Centre or Dispensary under supervision of senior
- Assist in planning and conducting Community Health Care activities;
- Engaged on routine Client/patients’ care and giving support and health education to patients/Clients.
- Academic Qualification: Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), mean grade C, with at least C in Biology, English or Kiswahili and a C- in any other science subjects;
- Professional Qualifications: Have successfully completed at least three (3) years pre- service training at a Medical Training College or any other recognized Medical Training Institution and have been awarded a Diploma in Clinical Medicine/ Surgery or its equivalent; and with one year’s internship in a recognized hospital. And
- Have been registered by the Clinical Officers Council.
How to Apply
Details of the Positions, Qualifications and Requirements can be downloaded from the county website www.meru.go.ke
Applications will be done Online through http://careers.meru.go.ke/. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: Applications to be submitted by 8th January 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Secretary/C.E. O
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200