Commercial Lead – Insurance and alternative verticals
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Business Management and Administration , Category: Media, Communications & Writing ]
Deadline of this Job:
04 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Commercial Team that you will be part of is responsible for the monetisation of the ClearScore platform through our B2B partnerships with financial service providers. We are responsible for strategy, product optimisation and managing all commercial relationships.
• 7+ years’ experience in commercial roles in a technology start-up / scale up and / or related experience in financial services focused on insurance.
• 5+ years working in an FSP organisation and oversight of insurance business
• A recognised qualification that fulfils the FSCA’s criteria for a Key Individual
• RE1 and RE5 examinations successfully passed
• Proven ability to translate ideas in to new monetisable products at speed, leveraging cross functional resources to deliver
• Able to think big as well as execute in real time based on an understanding of ClearScore’s strategic imperatives
• Must be a strong influencer with experience of working with c-level stakeholders.
• Extremely data driven, highly efficient, and able to manage multiple projects at the same time, with a track record of general problem solving
• Strong communication skills and confidence in presenting ideas to senior leaders
• Experience within marketplace businesses is a plus, but not essential
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
We are always looking for talented individuals to join ClearScore. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people. Please see our People Privacy Notice at https://www.clearscore.com/za/people-notice