Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is a leading independent publishing company supplying New Curriculum textbooks for primary and secondary schools in Zimbabwe.
We are looking for results-driven Sales Agents to actively seek out and engage customer prospects in the following educational districts:
1. Byo Central District
2. Imbizo District
3. Khami District
4. Mzilikazi District
5. Reigate District
6. Gweru District
7. Kwekwe District
MASH WEST PROVINCE
8. Makonde District
MAT NORTH PROVINCE
9. Binga District
10. Masvingo District
MAT SOUTH PROVINCE
11. Gwanda District
12. Mutare District
MASH EAST PROVINCE
13. Marondera District
MASH CENTRAL PROV
14. Bindura District
Duties And Responsibilities
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SALES AGENT
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote the company’s products.
• Strive to improve customer satisfaction through excellent customer service.
• Keep a high level of knowledge about existing products and learn about new products as they come in.
• Follow up on customer orders as necessary in schools within the assigned district(s).
• Anticipate the needs of clients and address them accordingly.
• Meet with customers to determine their specific needs and wants, making suggestions as appropriate.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS FOR SALES AGENT
1. A Degree/Diploma in Education, Business, Marketing, Economics or related field is preferred.
2. Applicants who reside in the specifically stated provinces and districts will be given preference.
3. 1+ years of experience in sales.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Ability to take initiative and work independently.
6. Good familiarity with schools in preferred district.
7. Confident and charismatic approach to people.
How To Apply
All interested and qualified candidates must email their current CVs, certified copies of educational or professional
qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14 February 2021.
**Clearly state the DISTRICT you are applying for in the subject line of your email**
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.