[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Media, Communications & Writing ]
Deadline of this Job:
16 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Enabel in Tanzania is currently active in the sectors of Agriculture/Rural Development, Value Chain and Water/infrastructure. Other areas of interest are Environment/climate Change, Private Sector Development, Gender, Maternal Health and Child Rights. Enabel in Tanzania is currently looking for Communication officer for its programmes and for the Resident Representative office.
• In your area of expertise and under the supervision of the Resident Representative:
• You develop and ensure institutional communication in accordance with the political orientations of thediplomatic mission in order to promote a positive image and accountability of the programmes.
• You promote and facilitate the internal flow of information in order to contribute to the optimal functioning of the programmes and Enabel.
• You foster change in order to contribute to the objectives of Enabel.
• You elaborate communication training programmes in order to sustainably integrate communication in the interventions.
• You support the Representation Office in their knowledge building and results dissemination activities in order to ensure that the lessons learned, and recommendations are known among the targeted audiences.
• You ensure the proper dissemination of news, articles, videos, to local news agencies.
• You manage Enabel Tanzania Social Media platforms and develop engaging content for them. Guide and assist in the creation and editing of written documents, video, infographics, and photo content.
• You attend events and produce live social media content, and social media posts.
• You support the Resident Representative in communicating and enhancing the visibility of Enabel’s portfolio and projects.
• You coordinate with the Communication focal points or/and Intervention Managers on media events, visibility activities, and the content of communication tools and publications.
• Communication Officer Job Vacancy at Enabel
Required qualifications and experience:
• You hold a Master’s degree communications, media, PR, international development, or other.
• Experience in formulation, implementation, and monitoring of annual communication plan.
• Experience in organizing and facilitating workshops, advocacy campaigns, and media events.
• Required skills and knowledge:
• Broad and in-depth insight in all aspects of international development is an asset;
• You show you are an initiative builder allowing your colleagues to count on your commitment to the multidisciplinary team;
• You build strong proposals and bring innovative solutions to issues you encounter;
• You are able to work and evolve in a changing environment;
• You are familiar with results-based management; 3
• You are familiar with theories of change;
• You master knowledge management and knowledge building;
• You have a strong affinity with and easily use various digital tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop,Premier Pro), standard Office software and new technologies;
• You have excellent video and photo editing skills and have experience with photography;
• You have excellent website communication and social media skills;
• You have excellent analytical and writing skills;
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply here https://jobs.enabel.be/ at the latest by 16/08/2022 ; include your application letter, updated CV, motivation letter (one page only), names of three referees as well as their emails, telephone numbers. If you have any further questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com .We thank you in advance for your interest in our company.