EjiCareers is an independent recruitment consulting firm specialising in providing exceptional local and international recruitment consulting services. We provide our clients with specialist service recruitment for all sectors including Oil and Gas, IT & Technology, Finance and Consulting in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Manager to lead our communications department.
- He or she will be tasked with overseeing all our internal and external communications, ensuring our message is clear, consistent and engaging.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brillant presentation and organization skills.
- Develop and implement effective media plan for CAIN
- Effectively manage community engagement via web and social media
- Create detailed media activity reports
- Manage all internal and external correspondences
- Respond to external communication-related issues in a polite and timely manner
- Work with the CAIN team, especially the graphic artists, to generate practical ideas and strategies
- Effectively cover CAIN’s projects and ensure that all contents are publication worthy
- Create informative and interesting press releases, newsletters, and related articles and contents.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience
- Proven ability to write and speak English flawlessly
- Proven ability to use all major social media platforms
- Must be ICT savvy
- At least one year experience in communications or community management
- Demonstrated ability to engage the public in a polite and courteous manner.
- N75,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.