- Centurion, Gauteng
- August 24, 2022
- Aug. 30, 2022
- Accounting, Auditing Jobs
The purpose of this role is to ensure that AFGRI complies with the provisions of the Financial Markets Act, the Rules and Directives of the JSE as well as to identify and report any contraventions of the Act, the Rules and Directives of the JSE or Board decision to the JSE Director: Market Surveillance.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Distribute and implement JSE notices
• Compile and distribute the daily debit balance emails for Commodity & Currency Clients
• Compile and distribute the current risk exposure report
• Communicate with Moonstone compliance and notify them of profile changes and updates for GroCapital as the licence holder
• Open new client accounts on Nutron
• Amend fee structures with Clearing Bank
• Investigate and resolve client queries and complaints, update and maintain the complaints register
• Update and maintain client and trader data in counterparty report
• Ensure that AFGRI complies with the provisions of the Financial Markets Act and the Rules and Directives of the JSE.
• Report any contraventions of the Act, the Rules and Directives of the JSE or Board decision to the JSE Director: Market Surveillance.
• Ensure that all clients are FICA compliant.
• Ensure that all potential reporting issues for Cash-threshold transactions and/or suspicious transactions are reported to the FIC.
• Compile and distribute reports to management as requested
• Compile and submit the quarterly GroCapital Compliance report and highlight any identified irregularities
Qualifications And Experience
• Grade 12 coupled with at least 2 – 3 years compliance management experience in the commodities environment
• Bachelor’s degree (Legal or Accounting) or equivalent qualification coupled with 2 years compliance management experience in the commodities environment will be an advantage
• The candidate must have passed the Derivatives Compliance Officer Examination as prescribed by the JSE
• Risk and Compliance short courses at NQF Level 6 will be an advantage
• Registration at the FIC to handle all potential reporting issues is essential
• Working knowledge of the Nutron trading platform will be an advantage
How To Apply
Click on the view more information button below