|Company:||City of Cape Town|
The City of Cape Town promotes and applies the principles of employment equity. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Energy and climate change – Electricity generation and distribution
Coordinator – Districts
TCOE salary commencing from: R1,026,140 per annum – Ref no: NRG 65/20
- A National diploma in electrical engineering
- Electrical engineer’s certificate of competency (Factories)
- Eight (8) years’ managerial experience in the electrical engineering field
- A valid Code EB driver’s licence.
Key performance areas:
- Managing the key performance areas within the District through investigation, analysis and interpretation of developmental requirements against the capacity and capability of the District to achieve its service delivery objectives
- Identifying and defining immediate, short- and long-term objectives/plans associated with the District in terms of forward planning
- Directing and controlling the key performance Indicators of personnel to promote productivity, performance and staff development within a District
- Preparing capital and operating budget proposals and motivating and controlling expenditure against approved budget allocations
- Managing the formulation of specific contracts and tender documents and controlling the specified contractual obligations
- Directing and controlling the professional, technical and operational outcomes associated with the functions of the District.
Closing date: 4 December 2020
Please apply online at www.capetown.gov.za/careers (external applicants) or via the SAP Portal (internal applicants), unless otherwise stated.