|Remuneration:||negotiable Market related|
|Company:||Oliver South Africa|
Oliver South Africa is looking for a phenomenal Senior Copywriter/SEO Writer.
You will be part of a team creating digital content for eCommerce platforms across a variety of brands and categories. You will be responsible for writing search engine optimized (SEO) content based on the Client’s brief. When necessary, you will also be responsible for writing copy for digital KV’s, “how-to” explanations, icon descriptors, etc. as well as simple copy checks and condensing copy if necessary. Keyword research is a requirement, using industry tools to prepare a keyword portfolio of highly competitive keywords and soft words, perfect name creation, featured bullet points, and product descriptors.
You will take briefs from the Project Director/Project Manager/Creative Lead respectively. You will need to have good attention to detail, a proactive attitude, and good communication skills are a must.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:-
- Create content to the client’s brief and exacting standards.
- Develop an effective working relationship with colleagues.
- Effectively manage workloads within agreed timescales.
- Proactively monitor artwork quality, accuracy, and consistency.
- Complete timesheets.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:-
- Diploma or related degree in Graphic Design
- 5 plus years of design experience.
- Ability to work in Adobe suite of products, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within tight-deadlines and quick-turnarounds.
- FMCG experience is advantageous.
- Ability to guide and direct team members.
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
- Experience in management of artwork collateral.
- Excellent teamwork and time management skills.
- Accurate and consistent completion of timesheets.
- Digital design (Social media assets, HTML emails, and banner design) experience is advantageous.
- Understanding of SEO is advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong Creative Direction skills.
- Strong Design Skills: Concept, Layout, iconography, KV development, retouching
- Work and Time Management: Planning and executing work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Team Skills: Ability to work well in a team. No silo-ed approach.