|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City|
E-commerce site looking for an intern to write and load deals and offers onto the company’s CMS systems. The key focus is on being able to convey the key selling points of our business partners to our large customer base. The ideal candidate should best exemplify a can-do attitude, and must be wiling to learn, grow and contribute to the team and business.
- Primary role: researching and writing lifestyle and product deal pages.
- Editing, enhancing and uploading images.
- Ensure all copy adheres to the in-house style and language guidelines developed.
- Ensure quality of deal writing remains creative and unique, with a key focus on identifying and communicating the key selling points.
- Copy editing, technical QC and fact checking of deal pages imperative.
- Exceptional attention to detail, coupled with the ability to work within strict timelines.
- Liaising with both internal and external clients.
- Tertiary qualification, preferably in languages (English), copywriting, journalism, or marketing.
- Exceptional attention to detail (spelling, grammar, punctuation and more).
- Excellent writing skills preferably supported by a portfolio / previous examples
- Impeccable grammar and spelling (English).
- Proficiency in Canva/Photoshop/ image editing software advantageous.