To proactively manage the HF Group Brand public image among internal and external stakeholders and lead in the implementation of all communication activities for the Group including corporate communications/media relations, internal communications, sponsorships and events community activities.
- Develop stakeholder relations strategy, that complements business objectives
- Develop media relations strategy, including key media engagement
- Coordinate visibility of Group initiatives and leadership in both mainstream and social media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, editorials and keynote presentations in liaison with PR agencies
- Manage Content for the Group’s digital properties e.g. website and social media.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Advise on crisis communications plans, and develop anticipatory positions on upcoming communications/public relations issues.
- Event management and coordination
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Degree in Journalism or Communication (preferably Public Relations option) or relevant degree with post graduate diploma or Masters in Journalism or Communication from a reputable institution.
- At least 6 years’ experience in public relations and/or journalism background.
- Past experience in mainstream journalism and Public Relations Agency will be an added advantage
Key Competencies and Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Copy editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to network with key players in the media industry
- Effective presentation and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Event planning
How to Apply