[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Consulting , Category: Executive director ]
Tabono Consult Limited
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2022
Within Tanzania , Dar es Salaam , East Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Country Director ensures that the country strategic plans are implemented, reviewed and new strategies developed in line with Water
For Peoples overall strategy and policy objectives. The Country Director manages all employees as well as provides effective management of all Water for People funds and equipment. The Country Director provides leadership for the country’s influence, advocacy and learning programs and manages a wide range of external relationships including government agencies at the national and local level.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or professional qualification in a relevant subject (for example, engineering, development studies, community health, business, economics)
• Master’s degree or professional qualification in a relevant subject preferred
• At least five (5)years’experience headings country program, desirable.
• Minimum of ten (10) years senior program management experience, including financial management and budgetary control, and direct line management of staff preferably in water and sanitation
• Significant experience in business related WASH programming
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Applications will be addressed to: Recruiting Manager, Tabono Consult, 2nd Floor Kohler Building, Plot 21, Regent Street, Bagamoyo Road, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
• Application documents will contain Cover Letter, CV, and Academic documents all in one pdf document.
• The deadline for submitting the application is 5 August 2022.
• Click Here To Apply