UnoCasa Limited – Our client, a top tier HMO in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a top tier HMO in Nigeria. As part of expanding their healthcare portfolio, they are setting up healthcare facilities and looking for dynamic individuals to join the team.
- They are looking for a skilled Country Manager to implement strategic leadership operations imperatives for the business.
- The ideal candidate will be tasked with developing, leading, monitoring, and evaluating assigned digital and physical health projects.
- The candidate will also be tasked with managing and training primary health care staff to meet international quality standards in health care delivery, encouraging beneficiary participation, liaising with other stakeholders, and anticipating, planning, and contributing to the development of new health project proposals and reports.
- The ideal candidate should have strong communication & organizational skills; with proven ability to meet/exceed targets and deadlines. Knowledge of Nigeria Healthcare Industry Regulations & Operations along with competency in Strategic Health Management and Strategic Operations Management is necessary. The candidate should possess strong analytical skills and Financial Acumen. Knowledge of Risk Management techniques & Corporate Governance is also needed to excel in the role.
- Minimum of 10 years post-qualification professional experience in a Healthcare setup.
- Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree, PhDs / Doctorates qualification.
- At least 5 years of experience in a leading position in a health context.
- Certification/Membership /Training in Process, Quality, or Project Management is a plus.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online