Reports to: Financial Accountant,
- Formulating and implementation of debt collection and ensure all credit extended is per credit policy
- Countercheck that all the ETR signage are working and report any faulty
- Prepare correct invoices for clients.
- Filling of LPO and related documents.
- Posting of city ledger invoices to sun system and reconciliation
- Updating debtor ageing reconciliation and circulation.
- Follow up debts to ensure payment in time.
- Periodical circulation of correct debtors’ statements.
- Cheque collection/Bank agent.
- Confirming events and conference attendance to ensure billing is correctly done as per LPO/LSO
- Posting of all debtor collection in sun system and doing account allocation by end of every month
- Facilitating in credit application by debtors
- Controlling of PM accounts to ensure they are as per policy
- Ensure that all the withholding Tax certificates are received and filled appropriately
- Provide debtors with all other documentation that facilitate payment, upon approval
- Train team members on the duties in his section for capacity building
- 2 years of experience in credit controls preferably in a hotel
- CPA-K graduate
- Understands all hotel accounting systems both front and back office ( Fidelio, Sun system and material controls)
How To Apply
Only candidates with over 3 year’s relevant hotel experience for management positions and 2 years relevant hotel experience for supervisory position shall be considered.
Send your CV, Cover letter and copies of certificates indicating availability and current remuneration not later than 20th March, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line being the position applied for.