- January 31, 2021
- Feb. 12, 2021
- Full Time
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced, self-motivated and task oriented individuals to fill the positions that have arisen within Hwange Local Board.
Creditors Accountant – Grade D1
Duties And Responsibilities
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Budgetary Control
• Expenditure Control
• Preparation of Reconciliation reports
• Preparation of Financial Analysis reports
• Quality Control
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• An Accounting degree or professional accounting qualification from a recognized institutions.
• Applicant should have at least three years’ experience in the field of Accountancy
• Membership to a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
• Exposure to local authorities accounting systems will be an added advantage
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to work effectively, both independently and within a team
• Ability to handle pressure and work with minimum supervision
How To Apply
Details regarding salary and other benefits applicable to this post will be disclosed to candidates invited for interviews.
Hwange Local Board is an equal opportunity employer, females and the disabled are encouraged to apply.
Interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit their applications, in writing, to the undersigned to reach him on or before Friday 12 February 2021.
The Town Secretary Hwange Local Board Baobab Drive
P.O Box 140