Critical Care Nurse Job, Latest Nursing Jobs,
Position: Critical Care Nurse
- Ensure that the critical care centers have all the machinery, equipment and materials needed to provide critical care to patients admitted into the critical care centers of the hospital.
- Ensure the provision of quality critical care nursing services to the admitted critically ill patients, based on assessment data or identified needs in the hospital.
- Monitor patients for their progress and changes in status and indications of health conditions such as sepsis or shock and institute appropriate interventions together with medical specialists in the hospital.
- High National Diploma in Critical Care nursing
- Registered and Licensed with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- 3-5 years’ work experience
How to apply
Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials by 18th March 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
The Outspan Hospital,
P.O. Box 2058 – 10100, Nyeri, Kenya.
Tel: 0722 696901
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.