Kenya Institute of Supplies Management is a national body for professionals in the practice of procurement and supplies management in Kenya. The Institute draws its mandate from the “Supplies Practitioners Management Act No.17 of 2007.” This Act provides the legal framework within which the Institute is established and operates as a corporate bod…
Read more about this company
Customer Care Assistant
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldCustomer Care
REF NO. KISEB/01/2021.
Perform a wide range of customer service oriented activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend promptly to all incoming calls and notify the relevant parties
- Attending to incoming and outgoing mails and recording them chronologically
- Attend promptly to all clients and business associates coming to the offices and ensure that they are treated in a welcoming and friendly manner
- General office management including filing both soft and hard copy documents, maintenance of organization files
- Assisting in preparation of marketing events
- Provide product information to assist customers in making a decision about the products
- Escalate unresolved complaints to relevant parties
- Follow ups with customers
- Ensure the office is neat and clean working closely with the Exam Office Assistant
- Undertake other tasks or assignments within the area of competence as directed by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Public Relations or related disciplines
- A minimum of one- year experience in customer care position
- Charisma and enthusiasm
- Empathy and adaptability
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Active listening skills
- Self-control, patience and flexibility
Method of Application
Soft copy applications:
Interested persons should send their detailed application cover letter and
Curriculum Vitae (CV) ONLY. The Curriculum Vitae should include their day and evening telephone numbers, e- mail address and names and addresses of three referees.
Kindly submit a filled KISEB Job Application Template soft copy (saved in MS Excel) together with the application. KISEB Job Application Template can be downloaded from HERE
The application should reach the Acting Secretary/CEO on or before Friday 5th February 2021.
The application should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
Please note that:
KISEB is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disabilities, Women and Candidates from marginalized regions are encouraged to apply. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted and successful candidates will
be contacted. Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals and certified copies of their National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts during interviews.