Tracker requires the services of a Co-ordinator in the Customer Experience department at Head office based in Johannesburg. We require a diligent and hard-working individual with a passion for customer experience who can be part of a highly motivated team.
- Ensure that telephonic / electronic requests and walk-in clients received within the Customer Experience Department are handled efficiently and in line with service level agreements and standards.
- Ensure that complaints / requests received at Director Level / Hellopeter / Social Media websites are resolved in line with service level agreements and standards as a first priority.
- Ensure meeting of targets / deadlines as per Key Performance Agreement.
- Follow up queries and liaise with all necessary parties and departments regarding query resolution.
- Identify concerns or trends, investigate and propose possible solutions for problems.
- Attend to walk in clients with a view of resolving queries / complaints.
- Accurate record keeping of statistics as per stipulated guidelines and operating procedures.
- Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor/Manager as the need arise
- To gather information on complaints including root cause analysis as well as recommendations for Managements review.
- Monitor and oversee social media platforms.
- To be responsible for investigation, resolution and reporting of all customer related complaints.
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Matric with a 5 years working experience in a Contact Centre.
- Experience in handling director level complaints will be advantages.
- Minimum 1 year experience in handling escalations and/complaints.
- Must have a genuine concern for customer complaints and work with dedication towards finding solutions
- The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
- Good understanding of operational environment (Product and systems knowledge) and analytical skills
- Must be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and complaints platforms like HelloPeter.
- The incumbent should have excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence (EQ) level.
- The ability to work in an environment where multi-skilling is required.
- Must be creative in finding solutions for customer complaints and excellent troubleshooting abilities.
Telecommunication and Mobile Systems