- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience3 years
- Job FieldCustomer Care
The Customer Experience Manager will lead the development and implementation of the Vivo customer experience strategy as we deliver happiness (and amazing fashion) to women in Kenya. The head of Customer Experience is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and improving customer shopping experiences through Customer Loyalty Management, Customer Relationship Management and Customer Value Management. The role is to be an advocate for customers through creative problem solving and strategic thinking.
- Guide and manage the customer interactions at HQ and in stores in partnership with the Head of Sales.
- Synthesize customer-centered information from various sources and connect the dots in meaningful ways and share insights with the respectful departments.
- Handle all customer complaints escalated by the Customer Experience and sales department.
- Develop In-House guidelines and processes to handle customer complaints and Feedback.
- Offer the voice of the customer to guide in marketing strategy, product improvement and customer interaction improvement.
- Partner with the sales team and marketing team to operationalize marketing campaign strategies.
- Establish and implement customer engagement strategies to increase customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Develop and implement Customer Loyalty program and project management processes needed to increase customer acquisition and retention.
- Develop and Implement Customer Retention Strategies that run throughout the year
- Develop and manage the Vivo Loyalty Program.
- Analyse and monitor customer buying behaviour, purchasing data, consumer analytics to guide marketing, design and supply chain departments.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the retail industry, customer, and technology trends.
- Develop Strategies to improve and maintain the Vivo shopping Experience by working with various departments to provide newness in Vivo products and services offerings.
- Develop and implement in house Customer experience processes that will facilitate collection of customer data, customer feedback and data analysis.
- Collaborate with key leaders throughout the organization to identify opportunities to provide guidance and training to teams implementing customer experiences
- Identify the needs throughout the organization for CX coaching and training, and co-create the needed process and materials with the sales and HR teams.
- Provides day-to-day work direction to Customer Experience team
- Provide formal advisory perspectives to ensure the organization is customer-centered.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Decision making and critical thinking.
- Strategic Thinker.
- At least 3-years previous experience in Marketing/Sales/Customer Experience Role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Sales.
- Qualification in CIM/Master’s a plus.
- Basic Digital Marketing/Social Media usage tools: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Customer Data Analytics experience – Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, Power BI, Python, (added advantage).
- Previous roles in experience in Operations, Strategy, User Experience, Product Management, or Planning
- Comfortable with all forms of customer insights, including quantitative and qualitative research and other customer signals from search, digital, and social data.
- Ability to perform with a high level of self-direction and independence
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable using complex data sources.
Method of Application
If you believe you are the right person for the position and would like to be a part of our team, kindly send a detailed CV and cover letter to email@example.com by January 15, 2021. The subject of your email should be “Position – (Expected Salary)” .
Please indicate your salary expectation on the subject line. Applications that do not include the salary expectation will NOT be considered.
We would love to respond to all your applications but due to a large number of applications received for advertised positions, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.