- June 27, 2022
- July 3, 2022
- Full Time
- Insurance Jobs
Exciting and challenging opportunities have arisen within Nicoz Diamond Insurance flagship and pride subsidiary of First Mutual Holdings Limited in the Operations Department and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill these vacancies on a permanent basis.
Job Specification Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
• Anticipating, collecting and compiling future cash flow sources and uses based on analyses of both historical trends and current transactions.
• Providing support to assigned distribution channel in terms of service requirements including required materials
• Assisting in developing, presenting, and implementing policies and procedures to make sure company channels have a satisfactory experience when using the company’s services
• Coordinating Implementing Stakeholder relationship management activities
• Assisting in the reinforcement of service excellence standards
• Implementing initiatives for enhancing internal communication
• Monitoring and evaluating the impact of customer experience initiatives implemented by the business
• Coordinating and facilitating participation in strategic exhibitions, fairs and industry events
• Receiving and responding to customer service inquiries from assigned channel
Qualifications And Experience
• Degree in insurance, marketing or equivalent field
• 3 years’ experience in Insurance held
• Strong Business Acumen with a focus on customer relations
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com. Applications should be sent by not later than 3 July 2022.