WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 41,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide, including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Sri Lanka, UK and US.
WNS South Africa has been in operation since 2003 and built a reputation as the industry leader for Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in South Africa, with a growing footprint into Africa. We are a strategic partner for delivering a full range of basic to complex processes from our eight delivery centers across South Africa, employing 4000+ people.
Why join us?
We promise our employees to experience role clarity, coaching and mentoring, professional development and structured career path through our 5 people promises and keeping employee experience at the core. Experience the culture of outperformance, engagement, celebration and also contribute to society through our WNS Cares Foundation, where you have the opportunity to support meaningful initiatives and make an impact in the community.
Working within our customer service department you will be responsible to support our customers, develop the Customer Loyalty and enhance their experience via our omni multi-channels, including inbound & outbound calls and electronic communications.
To undertake business administration tasks including efficiently process all customer queries. Effectively manage the customer relationship, consistently providing excellent customer service and assisting in achieving the departmental goals.
You will be identifying customer’s needs through effective communication and passionate customer service.
- 2 years experience in Customer service and Sales
- 12+ months relevant working experience in a similar role
- Prior customer service experience
Job-Related Knowledge, Competencies & Skills Required
- Credit / Criminal Clear
- High proficiency in verbal & written English
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the following Microsoft packages (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Exceptional administrative skills with sound planning, organizing and time management skills, with sound follow-through after contact with customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to:
- Prioritise and manage work flow
- Analyse, validate and interpret information
- Resolve conflict situations amicably
- Find effective solutions for customers (i.e. businesses)
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Multi-task and cope with high work volumes
- Team player and be able to work in an open-plan environment
- Work under pressure to meet performance KPIs and client service level agreements
- Effective negotiation and persuasion skills
- Effectively share knowledge and expertise with customers and staff
- Be agile and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- South African Citizen
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate with the minimum of a C aggregate in English and a C aggregate in Maths
- Knowledge or understanding of contact centre technology and methodologies
- Computer literacy in order to operate customer related information systems
- Effective customer relationship and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Behavioral Traits Required:
- The ability to:
- learn, understand and master new information and multiple processes quickly
- deal with complexity
- negotiate and influence
- attention to details
- take ownership and deliver results
- work under pressure
- A professional approach
- A strong customer-service orientation
- Effective emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Highly organized
- Excellent problem solver
- Team player
- Flexible with a can-do attitude
- Excellent time management
- Ability to analyse customer personality types, has a great understanding of customers behaviour and pro-actively acts upon it
- Confident and articulate.
- Proficient written word skills.
- Passion for customer service great listening skills.
- Results driven and self-motivated.
- Maintain a flexible skill set ensuring the ability to support all areas of customer service.
- Delivers a seamless and personalised service that exceeds the customers expectation.
- Record and process inquiries received via all touch points and ensure a correct understanding of the reason for the contact
- Provide efficient and effective service to customers, ensuring all internal KPI’s are monitored and met. and that the question of the customer is answered or expectations managed.
- Take full ownership and accountability for our customers, to ensure that their enquiry is fully completed or if appropriate escalated on to the relevant department.
- Support in your role the overall contact strategy as just one contact point to allow an aligned customer journey through all channels and touchpoints
- Work with your given KPI’s to achieve targets and objectives set.
- Develop and update customer data on all required systems.
- Champions continuous improvement to drive efficiency and productivity through recognising areas of potential improvements to enable a more efficient way of working.
- Correctly and systematically use all our systems / tools and support provided by the organization (Inventory, brochure, catalogues, websites, etc.) according to the situations encountered in order to advise and service our customers.