At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our custo…
Read more about this company
Key accountabilities include:
Business to Technology Strategy
- Drives and delivers strategy through leading Technology decisions.
- Quantifies the needs of the business to achieve value outcomes, champions required methodology, captures/reuses IP and shares best practices.
- Change Leadership and Adoption
- Demonstrates an understanding of and is responsible for Customer/Partner Change management and adoption principles.
- Be an Enterprise Services Role Model
- Strong leadership of Technical Delivery teams, driving high performance and collaboration between all parts of the Enterprise services organization
- Technology Delivery Management
- Drives Delivery Excellence, ensures quality customer transformation plans and solutions are delivered.
- Drives Quality outcomes and is accountable for Governance as a Technology leader. Performs risk management.
- Optimizing Business Results
- Participates in opportunity management through establishing a healthy pipeline to drive & win solutions in line with Microsoft strategy
- Demonstrates valuable customer partner interactions, driving deep customer relationships
- Leads complex efforts to deliver profitable business results and maximize business value.
What We Need
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative security solutions and architectures in a client-facing role
- Ability to quickly build relationships and credibility with customers
- Ability to build trust to drive change with customers
- Track record of delivering quality solutions as a technical leader
- Executes recognized Architectural methods, processes and tools
- A passion for learning about and experimenting with new technologies
- Confidence in creating and delivering technical presentations and training
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent)
- We are looking for a Security & Identity Architect to join the team who will focus on one or more of the following technical skill sets. You may already have these skills, or you might be interested in learning about them.
Cloud & Security
- Solid knowledge of Cyber- and Information Security concepts
- Designing and implementing secure private, public and/or hybrid cloud solutions.
- Designing, implementing, and securing resources including Azure Active Directory, Azure App Service Apps and Virtual Networks.
- Designing security solutions following Microsoft Best practices (Tiering Model, Defense in depth).
- Creating and managing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines.
- Knowledge of or an interest in one or more of the following: Azure PowerShell, CLI, Visual Studio, Python, Ruby or Terraform