Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan has over 80 years experience and works in more than 75 countries across the world. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners.
Plan International has been working in Tanzania since 1991. Our work supports marginalised children and youth, especially adolescent girls, to grow up physically and mentally healthy and ready to shape their future. We create an enabling environment and empower girls to be active drivers of change in realizing their rights. We prioritize working with partners, and ensuring all of our work is evidence based.
The purpose of the role is to maintain required records, peruse sponsorship communications and enter data within required corporate standards. This will ensure production and quality standards are met for continuous relationship between National Offices and Plan Tanzania. .
• To ensure that all sponsorship communication items presented by the are accurately processed into the system before close of the month
• To ensure at least 70 questionnaires are successfully entered into ChildData system every working day to ensure efficiency
• To ensure all incoming communication, including gifts are processed in the system within agreed time of receipt and are then dispatched to the Community Development Facilitators
• To ensure all outgoing communication is processed in the system after quality checks and other corporate requirements regarding photos and appropriate communications as per the Sponsorship Book
• To ensure ChildData system is utilized as per ChildData user guidelines and Sponsorship Book procedures, this regarding access, uploading, extracts processing and use of admin utility
• Prepare to Do List with their respective working materials such as incoming and distribution list
• Prepare communication items for dispatch to National Offices
• Maintain and update SC files
• Prepare status reports on communication production and submit to SCA at the end of each week and month
Technical expertise, skills and knowledge
• Degree in the areas of Public or Business Administration, Marketing, Public Relations
• 1-2 years’ working experience in the related field.
• Good knowledge and experience with computer applications and internet
• Fluent in written and oral English and Swahili
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to Apply.
Interested applicants please visit: Click here to apply