Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- HND / B.Sc. degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience as a Data Entry Operator in an FMCG company
- Should be well versed in TALLY
- Should have experience in updating invoices
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will contacted.