- March 01, 2022
- March 4, 2022
- Full Time
- Engineering Jobs
We are seeking an ambitious, energetic, results oriented and purpose driven Diesel Plant Fitter to join our mining company.
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out preventive ad scheduled maintenance on all equipment.
• Attend to any assigned equipment/ machinery breakdowns
• Ensure overall effective operations of machinery
• Troubleshoot equipment faults
• Carry out scheduled equipment checks
• Completes service reports and identifies parts requirements.
• Comply with HSE requirements
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 ‘O’ Levels including Mathematics and English
• Class 1 Journeyman Certificate
• At least 3 years’ experience in similar position in the mining industry
• Working knowledge of hydraulics and mining equipment is a pre-requisite.
• Good time management skills
• Must be organized and smart
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to set time frames and targets.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their CVs to email@example.com not later than the 04th of March 2022. Candidates to indicate the position they are applying for in the email subject. Early applications are encouraged as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.