|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have an exciting job opportunity for a mid-level all-rounder with Graphic Design, SEO, Content and Social Media skills to fill a hands-on role with a fast-paced, global tech company in Cape Town. The role also encompasses writing. This position is suitable for somebody who is comfortable working in a B2B sales driven environment and is familiar with the technology industry. The successful candidate will work with a dynamic sales team to create marketing materials to further the company’s profile as a thought leader in CyberSecurity and Cloud technologies.
- Co-create a clear marketing and digital communications strategy with business and own the execution of the plan
- Develop relevant messaging and content for e-shots, blogs, newsletters, press releases, case studies, websites, white papers, landing pages and online corporate / event presentations
- Maintain and update all marketing collateral
- Maintain and update corporate identity, ensuring clear messaging throughout all marketing material
- Ensure that all proposals meet expected standards and are error free and reflect the level of professionalism required
- Manage and update the website using the backend portal (WordPress)
- Oversee the social media campaigns and regular posting of content on social media platforms
- Manage SEO, online analytics and AdWords campaigns
- Coordinate the production of case study videos and animations
- Coordinate events
- Manage external resources in line with the marketing budget
- Analyse marketing metrics and reporting including lead management and monitoring through Salesforce and ROI reporting per campaign
- Collaborate with the lead generation and global sales teams.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Marketing or Communications qualification (B.Degree or Diploma)
- Min 5 years marketing/digital experience in a B2B scenario. Exposure to the technology industry is essential
- Tech savvy and very computer literate
- Excellent content and creative writing skills
- Graphic design skills to generate digital content (Illustrator/InDesign, Photoshop skills)
- Understands lead generation data, sales pipelines, email nurture, content, social and digital
- Ability to come up with a concept and clear messaging
- Confidence to update the website using an admin console (WordPress experience advantageous)
- Social media, SEO & AdWords experience
- Experience with marketing reporting including ROI
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional in manner, proactive and dynamic
- Excellent work ethic, thriving on pressure and deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to pay huge attention to the finest detail
- Organisational and project management skills.
Please submit a link to your portfolio along with your CV on application.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.