We’re a global leader in online trading, with our range of award-winning platforms and apps providing fast and flexible access to over 17,000 financial markets – including indices, shares, forex, and commodities. Established in 1974 as the world’s first financial spread betting firm, we’re now the world’s No.1 provider of CFD…
Read more about this company
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
What you’ll do:
- Design engaging and responsive web pages and websites for IG brands across multiple geographies.
- Work closely with our optimization team to conduct tests and maximise web performance globally.
- Liaise with Landing and environments team and developers to ensure web and app logic is properly integrated.
- Optimise sites for maximum speed and scalability whilst ensuring website function and stability across devices i.e. desktop, mobile and tablet.
- Employ industry and design best practice throughout the website build process.
- Ensure that all pages and sites adhere to brand guidelines.
- Be a key contributing member to project and campaign working groups, making recommendations & delivering against requirements to meet KPI’s
Who you’ll be
- Experienced in digital design with demonstrable experience web design.
- Excellent design skills and attention to detail with a strong understanding of UX practice.
- A good understanding and working knowledge of Adobe CC, AEM, HTML & CSS.
- Strong communicator who is delivery focused, organized and flexible.
- Accustomed to working as part of a project team including UX designer, copy writers, developers & project managers.
- Able to multi-task, working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A self-starter with a desire to develop and a willingness to learn about IG Group’s products and services.