- Job TypeFull Time
- LocationWestern Cape
- CityCape Town
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
The Digital Designer will be working within the Design team, and will work closely with the social media and broader marketing team to create marketing assets for our website, social media, advertising, and digital campaigns.
You will be designing all social media posts, campaigns, helping to conceptualise marketing campaigns, and acting as the main design support for all social platforms & give support for digital needs in the team.
You will also be responsible for interpreting and applying our brand guide effectively and delivering high-quality work that creates a visual impact.
- Design and develop for all social media platforms, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Support lead gen (email blasts, landing pages, newsletters, web banners, direct mail, ad layouts, special event invitations) campaigns.
- Foster teamwork with internal departments (content marketing, product marketing, events, social media, etc) to set an environment conducive to idea exchange, support and excitement for our services and products
- Creation, development, and execution of creative marketing programs that meet ability strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Assist executive team with time-sensitive projects as needed
- Must have the ability to convey concepts through storyboards and verbal communication
- Oversee the design and copywriting of all internal and external marketing projects where needed
- Strength in project management and the ability to multitask and establish personal objectives to meet company deadlines
Does this sound like you?
- A Bachelor’s degree in design or a related field. The equivalent in work experience will be considered
- 3+ years creative services, design, digital, branding, social, email and direct mail marketing experience
- Previous business-to-business marketing experience required
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, G Suite, Sketch, Figma, In-Vision, Video & Animation is a plus.
- Strong understanding of social media trends & guidelines. Previous experience in designing for social media.
- High level capabilities of design concepts (color, typography, scale, proportion)
- Knowledge and management skills to oversee all aspects of product, digital marketing, including planning & design
- Medical Aid and Provident Fund
- Unlimited leave
- Development & training