Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management based services. We become involved with our clients in their transformation, providing services that are value-adding and measurable in their contribution to our clients’ success. Catapulting your business to success is our purpose.
Read more about this company
Digital Marketing Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
Our client one of the largest hotel chains in East Africa and is looking for a competent and hardworking Digital Marketing Manager.
Are you an experienced, Digital Marketing Manager with experience in Sales, Marketing, Revenue & Distribution? If so, then this is the job you are looking for.
- Deliver a holistic strategic Digital Marketing Plan
- Build on Customer Resource Management
- Work with Revenue Management with increase reach and direct conversions on the website
- Manage Marketing Databases and upgrade that for E-marketing to include data that has not been efficiently captured. GDPR compliance to be accounted for.
- Measure and report performance/conversion of all digital marketing campaigns (ROI and KPIs)
- Liaise with any potential digital advertising agencies contracted by the group
- Facebook/Google Ads/ PPC advertising campaigns
- Enhance Social Media Strategy aimed at building on the quality of content and increasing the Group’s presence, following and engagement levels on all portals (thus building on growth targets for conversion & customer care)
- Create highly targeted and tracked Instagram and Facebook Promotions.
- Tracking on conversions and resulting traffic to website to be laid out in monthly reports
- Content creation monthly in advance for all social accounts and channels inclusive of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest Travel and possibly TikTok.
- Monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid search marketing (SEM).
- Blog content creation and management to further optimize searches and traffic to website.
- Email Marketing distribution through Mail chimp and when applicable SMS/WhatsApp/WeChat/Signal/Telegram distribution strategies.
- Liaise with the company’s website management agency to ensure the Hotels’ website is at optimal levels of design, user experience, content, as well as conversions.
- Constant refreshing of the imagery and videos used on all digital platforms including Online Travel Agents.
- Identify new trends and insights to optimize on spend and drive digital performance.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Marketing; a certification in Advanced Digital
- Minimum working experience: 5 years in Digital Marketing. Experience with customer loyalty program enhancement will be an added advantage.
- Have proven records of surpassing sales and marketing targets
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- High level of leadership skills and team management skills. Able to inspire and motivate a team.
- Focused on delivering business value and sales
- Ability to build strong relationships with priority stakeholders
- Good with Planning and Organizing
- Good business acumen skills
- Active listening and responsiveness skills
- Good negotiation experience and skills
- Good communication skills