At Torilo Academy, we are committed to equipping young Africans with in-demand digital skills, leveraging a stylized curriculum that contains topics that are industry generated, hence, making our alumni future-ready. Since the beginning of our operation in 2019, we have trained and raised dynamic demography who have gone ahead to impact workspaces and create credible innovations. Our training courses span across design and development, such as Product Design, Software Development, Graphics Design among others. With the supernova speed at which we move, we are set to change the African digital narrative.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Tutor
Employment Type: Part-time
Work Days: Weekdays only; twice a week
Service Line: Tech Training.
- Experienced in Social Media and Digital Marketing for business
- Relate the framework learning outcomes and criteria to real-world DM concepts and techniques for business use.
- Have practical technical skills in using online SM platforms, SM management tools, WordPress CMS, and up to date knowledge of how to apply them for business
- Help develop the resources for all sessions to keep the teaching up to standard.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years of work experience as a tutor.
- Be passionate about providing mentorship, direction, and sharing your knowledge by interacting with students on a daily basis.
- Have solid portfolios to showcase their work.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send links to their portfolios and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.