Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Product Owner
- We are looking for a “Digital Product Owner” to take an active part in building, testing and supporting our highly useable web and mobiles applications, technologies and tools.
What you’ll do
- Work in collaboration with Kwik’s Dev team across all phases of the sales cycle; pre-sale with Business Department, project delivery with Tech Team, and post-sale with Support Team.
- Represent the business needs and requirements to drive feature implementation and development through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and delivery teams.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders and document these in the form of Epics, user stories, wireframes with appropriate acceptance criteria.
- Facilitate successful feature implementation by building and leveraging solid working relationships with business, stakeholders as well as other Product Owners.
- Understand development team abilities and capacity to aid in resource planning.
- Understand value, complexity, and timelines to make decisions about priorities.
- Proactively participate in developing and maintaining team standards, tools and best practices.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- You must have at least 3 years’ experience as Product Owner either in an eCommerce or Logistics environment working on customer-facing web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and the ability to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders, developers and subject matter experts.
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development
- Experience working within an Agile / Scrum team.
- Managing senior stakeholders and influencing decisions.
- Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Experience using Jira and Confluence
- Conversant with Office 365 tools and wireframing tools such as Balsamiq Mockups
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to influence, persuade and successfully interact with all levels of client and internal organizations, including C-level executives, middle management, finance and operations, project/technical staff.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter, self-learner, proactive and customer focused, passionate about creating delightful experiences for our partners.
Life at Kwik
- Join a multinational, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- And more.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online