- February 18, 2021
- March 3, 2021
- Full Time
- Ict & Computer Jobs
A job vacancy has risen in Save the Children International.
Duties And Responsibilities
• The primary purpose of this role is to maintain and enhance Information Security and Data Protection compliance to mitigate related risks across SCI (global, regional and country offices) and its IT suppliers
• To oversight the Information Security risk across SCA
• Guiding Members to compliance with agreed global standards and a new to be set up shared service.
• The role will advise the SCI SLT, Member CEOs and the SCA Audit & Risk Board Committee on compliance and risk in these areas.
• This will include on-going setting the global standard, regular risk and compliance assessments, data privacy impact assessments, strategic planning and implementation of actions required to maintain and enhance compliance.
• The role will also provide strong and clear guidance, advice and recommendation to Members on matters of Information Security and advice as appropriate on Data Protection.
• The role will lead on major incidents relating to Information Security and Data Protection within SCI and will form a key member of the Crisis Management Team for Members and other SCI issues as appropriate.
Qualifications And Experience
• Substantial experience of working in an IT Security leadership role, preferably reporting to the CIO
• Experience of working with globally distributed IT teams
• Experience of assessing IT security risks and designing practical and cost effective action plans to mitigate them.
• Exposure to IT service management processes and tools, in accordance with recognized industry standards such as ITIL.
• Evidence of having operated successfully in a ‘matrix’ organization, with global, regional and country based staff
• Capacity to build and maintain excellent relations and to work effectively in a multicultural and multi-ethnic environment respecting diversity
• Strong personal, organizational and self-management skills; with an ability to lead and work in teams and motivate others
• Ability to build credibility quickly, and communicate with impact; including demonstrable experience of influencing at director and senior management level
• Strong communication skills, in English.
• Commitment to Save the Children values
• Experience of ‘field operations’ and the IT Security-related issues associated with working in remote, inhospitable and insecure environments
• Strong understanding of/willingness to learn key trends in international and humanitarian development and how technology can and is being utilized to support these developments
• A second language preferably French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic.
How To Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. Apply online, visit the website below.