Tanzania Private Sector Foundation (TPSF) is an apex and focal private sector members based organization, which seeks to promote effective engagement with government and other stakeholders in developing policy and conducive environment for doing business and developing the country. TPSF therefore commands significant influence and credibility both locally and internationally. It boasts a unique position as the government’s partner, which makes her a key player in policy formulation, public private partnership (PPP implementation), coordination of high-level public-private dialogue (PPD’s) platforms and National Budget. TPSF has thus stood tall and bold on many advocacy issues of national and sectoral importance. .
• Develop effective advocacy strategy to follow up on effective implementation of government policies, plan and budget.
• Help to keep TPSF members abreast of key national and international policy initiatives (campaigns, issues, reports) in key themes.
• Identify gaps and needs assessment of the policy formulation and reviews process. And advocate for the development of guidelines on policy formulation.
• Conduct consultative forums and meetings with relevant Ministry Department Agencies (MDAs) on sectoral Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Public Private Dialogue (PPD) arrangements.
• Support the communications team in ensuring regular presence in the media
• Coordinate preparation for private sector participation in Tanzania Natinal Business Council (TNBC) and serve as its spokes person during National consultation.
• Fee earning Activities
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing desired results on fee earning activities assigned.
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time by the Executive Director
• Preparation and implementation of Departmental Annual Business Plan.
• Demonstrated capacity in policy analysis, advocacy, research and lobbying
• Clear understanding of economic development issues in Tanzania and an appreciation of the challenges of private sector development.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with partner agencies and key contacts in government.
Ability to build and maintain relationships with partner agencies and key contacts in government.
Post graduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Law, International Trade, or other related fields.
Job Experience Requirements:
Minimum of five years’ experience
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Intrested applicants should email: firstname.lastname@example.org