|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
We have a fabulous (5-month maternity leave) contract opportunity for a mid-weight Distribution Marketing Manager at a renowned financial services company in Cape Town’s Northern Suburbs. The successful candidate will be responsible for the project management of Marketing projects, Marketing support to Wealth Adviser offices, Client and Operational Communications.
- Wealth adviser office marketing support (Ads, conceptualise, brochureware, newsletters proofread, event guidance and support, signage, sponsorships guidance etc.)
- Client and internal operational communications (draft in plain language/proofread)
- Project management of Marketing projects
- Rolling out a national Advertising campaign on a local basis to adviser offices
- Marketing representative advising on operational projects
- Report on behalf of/represent Marketing on various internal committees
- Support to events (conceptualise, content, communication, presentations)
- Liaising with various stakeholders within the business (Management, advisers, operational support departments)
- Brief and liaise with external agencies.
The successful candidate must have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Commerce in Marketing
- 5+ years relevant Marketing work experience
- Able to write content
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Consistency and attention-to-detail
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in line with overall marketing strategy
- Resilience, working under pressure and prioritisation
- Ability to build internal and external relationships.
Should you not receive a response within one week, please consider your application unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.