Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations. We maintain an excellent and world-class hospitality standard to our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for our subsidiary company that renders Bakery, Restaurant and Lounge services:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Obey all traffic and driving regulations like speed limit etc at all times.
- Keep the vehicle spotless in both exterior and interior appearance.
- In charge of the maintenance of his vehicles service dues, cleaning, up keeping and running condition. Also keep the assigned car or vehicle clean and ensuring that it is mechanically sound.
- He / she is responsible to report to the superiors regarding all incidents.
- Assist with hotels administrative departments with transportation requirements like sales calls etc.
- Always maintain positive customer relations at all times.
- Have a good knowledge of the hotel’s facilities and services.
- Able to keep a record of all the incidents while driving, for example, any accidents or tickets.
- Able to comply with all the traffic/ road rules and regulation of the state while also following the policies of the hotel authorities.
- Perform any trips and drives with the hotel car/bus as requested.
- Maintain high grooming and personal hygiene standards.
- Always wear a proper uniform with name tag nicely polished (if required).
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
- Minimum qualification of SSCE, OND and 4- 10 years work experience with a valid driving license and knowledge of Lagosroad.
- Must have perfect knowledge of Lagos roads which is an addedd advantage.
- Interested Applicants that reside in Lagos and knowledge about Osun road will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (PDF) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Interested applicant that reside in Lagos should apply.