The United Republic Of Tanzania The Ministry Of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly And Children
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) with financial support from CDC/PEPFAR is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions: .
Job Title: Driver (1 Position)
Reporting to: Program Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
• Transporting Program’s officials during the execution of the Program’s activities
• Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
• Delivering packages to and for Program’s officials in relation to Program’s official activities in a timely manner.
• Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
• Maintains log book showing the details of the movement of the vehicle in order to monitor the efficient and effective utilization of the vehicle.
• Carry out any other instruction/duties job related as may be assigned from time.
Experience and Qualifications
: • Certificate of Secondary Education (Form IV/VI).
• Certificate of Passenger Service Vehicles (PSV) driver training from recognized training institution.
• Three years’ experience working in the same field.
• A valid driving licenses.
• Interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
• Age limit: 50 years.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Terms of engagement: 7 months contract – renewable (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
• Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any;
• The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for;
• Your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees;
• Every applicant MUST apply for only one position. Failure to do so the applicant will be automatically disqualified;
• All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry through Postal Office before 03:30pm on 04th February, 2021 and channelled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (Health), Government City Mtumba,
P. O. Box 743,
Note that: • Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful;
• For more information kindly visit: www.moh.go.tz