Kwality Concept, a pharmaceutical company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full-time
- Driver/Dispatcher and their respective functional duties are directly under the supervision of Operation/Admin Officer. You are expected to perform the following under mentioned duties and responsibilities while also observing the company’s rules and regulations.
- Observe the safety rules on the highway while driving and ensure that you avoid confrontational attitude with any law enforcement agents.
- Start the engine of the engine vehicle but then check for the following:
- Check the level of the engine oil.
- Check the level of fuel.
- Check the battery light and terminals
- Check the horn system.
- Check the water coolant level.
- All vehicles must be kept clean at all times and also wash the vehicles at when necessary both inside the car and outside.
- Wash the vehicle engine periodically to keep them from dust and oil deposit weekly and preferably on Fridays.
- To report any maintenance faults noticed on any vehicle either on the premises or when driving out of the premises.
- Any damage/faults on any vehicle through negligence or carelessness, such expenses incurred on such vehicle shall be borne by the driver concerned.
- Ensure that the safety gadgets such as vehicle jacks, c-caution signs, extra tyre and fire extinguishers are readily available before any trip is embarked on.
- To physically verify maintenance jobs carried out on any vehicle tested accordingly and guaranteed for efficient running performance.
- To purchase diesel for the running of generators, discharge fuel into the generator tank while equally monitoring its consumption level from time to time.
- To perform some other logistics and supplies duties with regards to loading and offloading of company good both at warehouse and the head office when requested to do so.
- Always be in possession of the company’s staff identity card and driver’s license (original/photocopy) including every other important/vehicle particulars.
- All movement outside the premises with the company’s vehicle must be properly approved and documented inside the Vehicle Movement Register created for this purpose.
- To ensure the proper safe keeping of all company’s vehicle keys and particulars with the Operation/Admin Officer.
- To observe/high degree of personal hygiene and cleanliness at all times.
- To perform any other duties that may be assigned to you by the management.
- ND, NCE, O Level.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in driving.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.