360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC) is a health community-based organization registered in Nigeria, that works in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical health, institutional and development related issues. 360 HSDC achieves this by collaborating with global and local development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations and the private sector. The organization has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in emergency environments, humanitarian activities and development in diverse environments and ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Plateau and Osun
Employment Type: Contract
- The Driver will be responsible for conveying staff and materials in accordance with the project needs. This position will be based in Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo, Plateau and Osun State.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide transportation support to all staff and project activities
- Handle vehicle fueling and maintenance
- Ensure adherence to organization’s transport and security policies.
- Provide logistic support as requested by the project office (line manager).
- SSCE, Diploma
- Valid Nigerian Driver’s license
- At least 4 years of professional driving with an NGO
- Good spoken and written English; ability to communicate in at least one local language of the state
- Have a clean driving record
- Ability to dress in line with the organization’s dress code
- Familiarity with the Ido-Osi, Ikere, Ilejemeje, Oye, Irepodun-Ifelodun and Ijero LGAs – Ekiti
- Familiarity with the Abeokuta South, Imeko-Afon, Ipokia, Yewa South, Remo North, Yewa North LGAs – Ogun
- Familiarity with the Iwo, Ede South, Irewole, Ife North, Ejigbo, Ila LGAs – Osun
- Familiarity with the Ibadan South-East, Irepo, Iseyin, Kajola, Ogbomoso South, Olorunsogo LGA – Oyo
- Familiarity with the Barkin Ladi, Jos North, Kanam, Bokkos, Shendam, Langtan North LGAs – Plateau
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Excellent knowledge of traffic laws and abides by them
- Ability to frequently lift heavy loads that are up to 50kg
- Knowledge of the entire project state and important offices within the city capital
- Willingness to travel out of State and hard to reach communities within the State.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject, including Location, E.g “Driver Ekiti” or “Driver Ogun”