Early Childhood Teacher
[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Education, and Training , Category: Teachers & Education ]
Musoma Utalii Training College
Deadline of this Job:
04 February 2021
Within Tanzania , Musoma , East Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Musoma Utalii Training College is a college registered by Ministry of Education, National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) and Vocational Education Training Authority (VETA). We are offering different courses as per society needs. The College is located near Bweri Bus Terminal in Musoma municipality. It is an oldest College in Lake Zone with 21 years from its establishment. The College is looking for the personnel who can cover the following vacancies:
EARLY CHILDHOOD TEACHER- (1 POST)
Reporting: To the principal of the College
Job Details: We are looking for a teacher who can teach Early Childhood Classes
Job Location: Musoma – Mara – Tanzania .
Job Duties and responsibilities
• To teach Early Childhood Classes
• To utilize an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing scheme of training.
• To conduct teaching and instructional activities, using educational equipment, materials, books, and other learning aids. And instructional level of students from varied socio- economic and cultural backgrounds, and who possess a range of mental and emotional maturity.
• To review analyze and evaluate the history, background, and assessment of students in designing instructional programs to meet individual educational needs.
• To individualize and adapt educational processes and procedures to enhance student’s educational opportunities
• To provide group and individual instruction to motivate students, and effectively utilizes the time available for instructional activities.
• To maintain appropriate standards of student behavior, using behavioral management strategies and techniques, including positive reinforcement and behavior shaping procedures.
• To review, analyze, evaluate, and report student’s academic, social and emotional growth
• To Prepare, administer, score, record, and report the results of criterion referenced tests, and administer, score, record, and report the results of group standardized tests in evaluating students growth and progress.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Contract Type: Full time contract
Job Category: Education & Training
Language Skills: should have a good command of English, and Swahili language
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
All applicants should send their cover letters, copies of their Secondary education certificates, professional certificates (Academic certificates and Transcript) and their relevant CV’s through firstname.lastname@example.org for more details; contact P.O BOX 1488, Musoma. +255755017166 or 0758293171, the Vice principal of Musoma Utalii Training College – Musoma,
The deadline of application is 4th February 2021 before 4:00 pm.