AAn ECD center in the Atlantic Seaboard is looking for a teaching assistant to support classes with age groups 2yrs to 5yrs. Their duties will include, but is not limited to the following:
– Greet each child and parent in a warm and friendly manner.
– Support senior staff by interacting with the children and encourages their involvement in activities.
– Supervise children
– Provide a warm, safe, and caring environment that is kept orderly, clean, and appealing. The environment should allow the child to grow and to explore.
– Assists with the planning, preparation, and implementation of daily activities (indoor/outdoor).
– Responsible for the health, welfare, and safety of the children.
– Assists with supervision of toileting and bathroom.
– Assist in cleaning duties of the centre.
– Assists with all mealtime/snack time activities and related record keeping.
– Assists with maintaining daily attendance records.
– Works with other staff members to form a positive, supportive team atmosphere.
– Ensures confidentiality of privileged information.
– Must work the days and hours to perform all assigned responsibilities and tasks, be punctual and on time everyday.
– Performs additional duties as assigned according to the school’s needs.
and all such other tasks necessary for the conduct of the employer’s business, as the employer may from time to time reasonably directed.
Working Hours: 07:00am to 17:30pm
Contract: 6months at a time
Qualifications: Level 2 to 4
NB: If you’re in agreement to the above terms, please send your cv and supporting docs to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful candidates will be contacted. DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICES & DO NOT APPLY IF YOU’RE NOT HAPPY WITH THE OFFER.